FinTech Abu Dhabi
Organised by Abu Dhabi Global Market and powered by Unbound, we are delighted to announce that MENA’s Leading FinTech Festival returns to Abu Dhabi from 24 - 26 November 2020!
Join 7,000+ delegates from 70+ countries, learn from 130+ expert speakers and benefit from exclusive workshops, a prestigious Awards, a showcase of Fintech's global emerging talent and the Innovation Challenge, which will bring real corporate challenges to market.
What’s more, some incredible announcements will be made over these three days... find out more at FinTech Abu Dhabi!
Who Should Attend?
- Network with 7,000 fellow FinTech professionals
- Benefit from 3 days of FinTech-focused content
- Hear the secrets of success from FinTech unicorns
- Discover insights from leaders of companies - 2019 saw speakers from companies such as OakNorth, Ripple, OneConnect Financial Technology, NASDAQ, Finablr, Airwallex, Greensill and many more
- Update your knowledge on topics from cyberthreats to open banking, suptech to tokenization
- Watch startups and scaleups compete in pitch battles addressing real challenges facing the MENA region
- Uncover the best of the best at the FinTech Abu Dhabi Awards
- Boost your business, your contacts and your knowledge with a range of networking experiences including the Urban Experience
The Innovation Challenge
Real corporate challenges brought to market, giving global leaders in FinTech the opportunity and support to refine their solutions and scale with the Abu Dhabi business community.
FinTech Abu Dhabi Awards
The inaugural FinTech Abu Dhabi Awards set
the gold standard for excellence in the field of FinTech, promoting and supporting existing talent within the UAE and MENA region.
FinTech Abu Dhabi Tour
FinTech Abu Dhabi came to you with The Tour,
a series of exclusive dinners, workshops and meetups to connect emerging and scaling FinTech businesses to the Abu Dhabi Global Market and the broader MENA market.
About Abu Dhabi Global Market
Abu Dhabi Global Market is a broad-based international financial centre for local, regional and international institutions, established in accordance with the Federal Law No (8) of 2004, Federal Decree No (15) of 2013, Cabinet Resolution No (4) of 2013, and Abu Dhabi Law No (4) of 2013.
ADGM’s three independent authorities – the Registration Authority, the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and ADGM Courts – ensure that our business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practice that are recognised by major financial centres across the world.
In collaboration with other International Financial Centres, global institutions and regulators, Abu Dhabi Global Market develops and supports member institutions with the regulatory framework, legal jurisdiction and attractive business environment they need for sustainable business growth.