This October 21-23, MENA’s leading FinTech festival will take place in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Under the Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Hazza bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Vice Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, FinTech Abu Dhabi will bring together 5,000 influencers and innovators who are pioneering the new wave of innovation across financial services.
Building on the success of the previous two editions of FinTech Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Global Market has partnered with Unbound to deliver FinTech Abu Dhabi this October.
Who Should Attend?
- Network with 5,000 fellow FinTech professionals
- Benefit from 2 days of FinTech-focused content
- Hear the secrets of success from 7 FinTech unicorns
- Discover insights from leaders of companies such as HTC, OakNorth, Yoyo Wallet, FinTech Galaxy, Curve and Ripple
- Update your knowledge on topics from cyberthreats to open banking, suptech to tokenization
- Watch startups and scaleups compete in pitch battles addressing real challenges facing the MENA region
- Uncover the best of the best at the inaugural FinTech Abu Dhabi Awards
- Boost your business, your contacts and your knowledge with a range of networking experiences including the Urban Experience
Still Need to Be Convinced?
Explore the issues at the heart of FinTech with the help of those pioneering the way.
This autumn’s agenda tackles some of the industry’s biggest issues – from scaling your startup, economic growth via mobile tech and the rise of platform banking to debates on the impact China will have on MENA and how to leverage big data and AI in finance.
Your visit to FinTech Abu Dhabi will open the doors to success through invaluable industry connections. Where else will you have the chance to meet with some of the sector’s fastest growing companies, newest startups and the pioneering scaleups?
Connect with CEOs, Founders and Heads of companies such as HTC, OakNorth, BitOasis, Onfido, Mubadal, Finablr, Hub71, CurrencyFair, Yoyo Wallet, Curve, FinTech Galaxy, Ripple, Token, World Economic Forum, Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank and Rainmaking.
Over 5,000 global delegates attend FinTech Abu Dhabi. So, if you're looking to meet rising tech superstars, seasoned investors, government officials or big brand representatives - then this is your chance.
At the festival and the Urban Experience, the after-hours networking evening, you'll be able to network and form business relationships with thousands of tech pioneers, investors and senior decision makers.
About Your Pass
Your FinTech Abu Dhabi Pass
Book today and enjoy the following benefits with your two-day pass:
- Access to 21+ hours of FinTech content
- Invitation to the FinTech Abu Dhabi Awards
- Free download of the FinTech Abu Dhabi App
- Access to three dedicated streams: Data & Cyber Security, RegTech & SupTech and Crypto & Blockchain
- Attendance at panel discussions, fireside chats and keynotes
- Networking opportunities on the exhibition floor
- Invitation to evening networking at the Urban Experience
- Two days of networking lunches
- FinTech Abu Dhabi Innovation Challenge Pitches
About Abu Dhabi Global Market
Abu Dhabi Global Market is a broad-based international financial centre for local, regional and international institutions, established in accordance with the Federal Law No (8) of 2004, Federal Decree No (15) of 2013, Cabinet Resolution No (4) of 2013, and Abu Dhabi Law No (4) of 2013.
ADGM’s three independent authorities – the Registration Authority, the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and ADGM Courts – ensure that our business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practice that are recognised by major financial centres across the world.
In collaboration with other International Financial Centres, global institutions and regulators, Abu Dhabi Global Market develops and supports member institutions with the regulatory framework, legal jurisdiction and attractive business environment they need for sustainable business growth.